You can offer your patrons the choice of paying what they would like to or can afford for season tickets.
First, you must set up PWYC in the Initialization settings.
- In Wintix, go to Show | Edit a season package. Click on Season prices.
- Add a price or click the Details ellipsis button to bring up the price category window.
- Create your PWYC price category.
- Choose the Pay what you can price radio button.
- You can set the minimum PWYC price here by inputting it into the Price field.
- Make sure that each show in the package includes an “S” price category or whatever letter you use that is your season ticket price category.
- While selling the season tickets, enter the number of tickets your patron would like at the PWYC price. Because PWYC is set for zero dollars ($0.00), proceed to the payment tab to enter the amount of payment.
- Notice that two tickets have been selected and that the price each is still $0.00.
- In this case, our customer wants 2 (two) for $100 each.
- Paste the GRAND TOTAL (in this example, 2 x $100 = $200) in the Total column and complete the sale as usual.
- If there are seating plans attached to the performances, you will pick the seats at the S price when you click the Complete the sale button.
- Here is an example of what the receipt looks like.