- American Disabilities requirements for ticketing
- Central Box Office
- Credit Card Processing
- Datamax printer setup
- Datamax printers
- Desktop Software
- FGL printer setup
- FundRaiser Software
- General Information
- Internet connectivity
- Just for fun
- Season package
- Season tickets
- Seating Plans & Charts
- Webtix Full License
- Webtix Online Ticketing
- Webtix Rental
- Webtix updates
- Wintix 6
- Do not use special characters in a discount code name for Webtix 6!
- Are you quick sales missing seat numbers?
- Getting the error “Wintix6.exe doesn’t exist in c:Wintix6.exe” when downloading a Wintix 6 update?
- Collect donations by adding a “Donation season package” in Wintix 6
- Computer settings our clients understand
Category Archives: American Disabilities requirements for ticketing
Think it’s okay to not comply with ADA rules such as making equally accessible ticketing available online for disabled patrons? Look what happened to these hotels!
Q. The number of companion seats is confusing. Is it one or three? A. The law requires one companion seat but it also says the customer may purchase up to three if other customers are allowed to purchase up to … Continue reading
Instructions for reserved seats with a seating chart First, you need to set up the seating plan. Click on Tools | Seating plans | <double click on your plan>. Then, in the status field, put an uppercase “W” in to … Continue reading
You probably know that changes to the ADA Act require all performing arts venues to to comply with several revisions to the law. The revised regulations include a new section devoted exclusively to the regulation of ticketing for wheelchair accessible … Continue reading