A Dress Rehearsal for the Wintix User
Here is a behind-the-scenes hands-on look at the most often used features of the Wintix box office accounting system. This tutorial will guide you first through the process of selling a ticket to a single performance (a regular sale) and then through the season package process.
In this Dress Rehearsal, you will learn how to:
Build a show
- Some useful terms
- Add a new show and edit an existing one
- Sell a regular ticket (Includes how to select a show to sell, sell seats from a chart, take payment for a sale, and select a customer and print tickets for a sale)
- Select and sell a season package
- Search for a previous sale
- Backup your files
Important reports to run every day!
- Get a sales report, by show and by day
- Credit card log report
The tutorial will instruct you to send all printing to your Windows default printer, so be sure that your printer is properly setup as the default printer.
When you have completed this dress rehearsal, you will be able to customize Wintix for your specific needs.
Okay… Places everyone! Power on – Curtain up!