You can offer your patrons the choice of paying what they would like to or can afford now. You can sell tickets at the PWYC level both in-house in Wintix and online in Webtix.
- First, you need to set up the price category in Wintix.
- In Wintix, go to Edit a show and click on the Run of show button.
- Add a price or click the Details ellipsis button to bring up the price category window.
- Choose the Pay what you can price radio button.
Here are instructions to sell PWYC in Webtix.
For general admission:
- When choosing a GA ticket in a Regular sale, your patron will select the number of tickets, under the PWYC price.
- They will then enter the price per ticket in the blank price field or use the up and down arrows to select an amount.
- When they get to the payment window, their PWYC choices will appear.
- They finish the sale as usual.
For reserved seats:
- Once patrons select seats, they are taken to a window to select the ticket price.
- They can select the PWYC price (defaults to $0.00)
- Once they select that, a blank field appears where they can type in an amount.
- When they continue to the payment page, they will see the types and prices of tickets they have selected.
- They will finish the sale as usual.
- This is how it appears in sales reports.