Do you want to sell merchandise associated with only one show – like tee shirts or coffee mugs with the show’s name and logo?
Do you want to sell non-ticketed or concession items (for example, a red rose or a box of candy during Valentine’s Day, or a t-shirt, etc.) in Wintix while you’re selling tickets to a performance?
- First add the item(s) to the show. Go to Show | Edit a show and choose the show to which you would like to connect the item.
- Once you are in the Edit a show window, click the Internet options tab.
- Click the Sale items button. This takes you to the window below.
- Click Add a new sales item from the list for this show.
- Select the item from the pop up menu.
- Click the Save changes button.
- Sell a ticket to the show.
- If the item has been set up as a suggested or required purchase, the item will appear in the left column.
- If it is required, you will not be able to remove it.
- If it is suggested and you wish to remove it, you can highlight it and click the Delete item button.
- If there is an item that isn’t listed and you wish to add it, click on the Add item drop down list and choose the item.
- Complete the sale as usual.