Run of show prices are used to enter a price code into a show once and have it automatically appear in every performance.
NOTE: Whether you add the run of show prices while adding a new show or by editing a show that’s already in Wintix, we highly recommend using Run of show prices.
- If you enter them into Run of show prices, the prices and categories will populate for EVERY performance.
- If you enter prices into Prices and categories while editing a show, the prices and categories will only populate for that PARTICULAR performance.
- Go to Show | Utilities | Copy prices and categories | Run of show prices
- If you do not see a Run of show prices option, update your Wintix by going to Help | About Wintix | Download update and follow the prompts.
- Select the show from which you would like to copy prices and the show to which you want them copied.
- Click the Copy prices and categories button.
- That’s it! The Run of show prices have been copied from one show to the other.