(Click here for instructions on how to do a partial exchange for reserved seats.)
If you want to do a partial exchange for a GA show:
- Open the original sale record.
- Click on the Tickets tab.
- Reduce the number of tickets sold by the number of seats that are being exchanged.
- Now click on the Change performance button.
- A new window appears. Select the show from the left column and the performance from the right column.
- Wintix asks you to confirm your exchange.
- Wintix shows you that exchanged ticket cost $25 and wants you to update the exchange sale to reflect the price.
- A new sales record is added showing you the ticket has been transferred to the new date.
- Now you need to adjust the first sale to make it balance.
- Here is the first sale.