To setup your printer to print thermal labels, make the following changes in the Seagull driver. This requires Administrator logon to the PC.
Note: Once the driver has been installed, In Windows (Windows 7 or Windows 10), click on your OS button and click on “devices and printers.” In the screen shot below, you’ll see Godex RT200i #2. Your screen may or may not have the #2 designation. Don’t worry about it.
- Right click the GoDEX printer icon and choose Printing Preferences. This is what you’ll see:
- Click on the General tab, then the Preferences button.
- Click on the Page Setup tab, then click on the New button and create a new stock.
- Type in a new name called Thermal label like shown above.
- For this example, we have typed in 1.00 in for the width and 3.00 in for the height, but
you can type in any dimension of label you are using.
- Click OK.
- When you click on OK, you will be taken back to the Page Setup screen.
- Click the Landscape radio button.
- Click the Stock tab.
- Make the following changes, if necessary.
- Click the Apply and OK buttons.
- Go to Driver properties | Advanced tab | Printing defaults.
- Repeat the steps explained above.
- Fast forward to 1:48 and view until 2:37.
- After loading in the label stock as explained in the video, lock the mechanism in place with a bit of label tail hanging out, close the cover and you’re done! Happy printing!