What do you do in Wintix if you want to keep the account history of a patron who is deceased, but not have their info included when pulling mailing list reports?
You can do one of two things.
- Make sure the Opt in to the email list box is unchecked in their customer record.
- Run your email exports with the Include only records that have opted in box checked.
- You can also delete the customer record.
- That doesn’t delete the record from your database, but instead moves it from the Customer table to the Inactive table.
- You can then find the customer record and history by searching the Inactive customer table.