How to run a donations report in Wintix 6
(Last Updated On: March 22, 2021)
- Go to Reports | By day | Donations.
- There are several variables from which to choose.
- Choose your starting and ending dates by clicking through the calendars or entering the dates.
- You can run the report and review what each customer has donated or the itemized donations.
- That will give you a list of donors during that time frame and a total for each donor
- Or you can run Report each donation itemized and see each individual donation. This is valuable for seeing how much and often individual patrons donate.
- Your report can be detailed by selecting the All records radio button, or top level by selecting Totals only.
- You can select specific dollar amounts for your report.
- Here is an example of what your report might look like if you ran it as a Report on the totals for each customer.
- Here is an example of the Report each donation itemized.
- Here is an example of how the report looks if you choose the Name order radio button.
- Here is an example of how the report looks if you choose the Date of donation radio button.