How to manually update Wintix 6
(Last Updated On: October 27, 2020)
- Go to Help | About Wintix.
- The date of the build is in the white section of that window.
- Click the Download update button and follow the prompts.
- If you see a message DynaZip Unzip warning – a file already exists, do you want to overwrite it, click Yes to all.
- Go back and verify the date in Help | About Wintix.
- This will need to be done on all computers that are running Wintix.
This entry was posted in Wintix 6
and tagged tutorial
, User manual
. Bookmark the permalink