How to do a refund for a Wintix/Webtix credit card transaction more than 120 days old

(Last updated on: March 13, 2020)

  • If the transaction is more than 120 days old, log into and click Contact us.

  • Click Support cases.

  • Under Manage Support Cases, click Apply for Expanded Credit Capabilities.

  • At this point, follow the online instructions.
  • If you need help, you will need to contact and give them your Gateway ID.
This entry was posted in Accounting, and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply