Are you an organization that puts on lots of shows and/or lots of performances?
It’s easy to accidentally have the wrong performance selected if there is a long list of them and sell tickets to the wrong performance.
You can see in the example below, “Tiny Tim Loses His Clutch” has a long line of performance dates and times.
- To help prevent any mistakes, you must select a performance before Wintix will let you process to the point of choosing seats.
- You can do this two ways:
- Double-click the performance date and the seating plan or general admission window will appear.
- Highlight the performance date and click on the Select the seats tab.
- What happens if you don’t highlight a performance? This window appears: