There are a couple of ways to handle donations in Wintix.
But! If you create “donation” as a sales item, it can be added to any in-house sale without having to create a separate transaction.
Here is how to use this.
- Go to File |Sale items.
- Click the Add a sales item button and create your donation. You don’t need to add any other information if you wish for people to choose their own amount to donate.
- If you check the Suggested item box, “donation” will appear in the sales window.
- Do not make it a Required item or you will not be able to delete it from the sale.
- While making a sale, use the Add item dropdown menu to add a donation on the Payment tab.
- When Donations appear, click on the TOTAL column and type in the amount.
- In the Sales record, you can find the donation recorded on the Tickets tab.