You can customize your seating plan colors by changing what is in the Status field for the seat.
- Double-click on a seat and the Data window appears.
- Click on the down arrow next to the Status field to see your choices.
Depending on the ascii characters you put in the plan, the background color will change. This is very handy for giving everyone a visual alert that certain sections of the plan are for particular price codes only (scale the house).
- The default Character 249 is a high dot (?) on an aqua background:
- Character 254 is a black block (?) on a red background:
- Character 248 is a degree symbol (°) on a purple background:
- Character 232 is the Greek letter phi (?) on an orange background:
- Wheelchair seats (W) and companion seats (w) are also on an orange background:
- This is what it looks like in Wintix:
- This is what it looks like online in Webtix: