How to remove seats from a seating plan
(Last Updated On: July 15, 2016)
- Double click on the first seat you want to remove.
- You will see the following screen, showing the data (row, section, seat number, etc.) for that seat.
- Remove all data from all fields.
- The Data for this seat window should now be blank in all fields, as in the screen shot below.
- Click OK.
- Once you’ve remove the data from all seats, close the plan.
- Then close the Select a plan window.
- Go back to Tools | Seating plans.
- In the Select a plan window. Highlight your plan and click on the Settings tab.
- You will see the total capacity of your plan after removing the seats.
This entry was posted in Seating Plans & Charts
and tagged tutorial
. Bookmark the permalink