Did you know you can rotate text or images so they fit better on a ticket?
- Go to File | Ticket setup.
- Click the Windows printer setup button.
- Your label designer will open up to edit ticket format. It will look similar to this:
- Double click in the area you wish to rotate. The Field Properties window will open.
- Select the Advanced tab at the top right side of the window.
There are several ways to make the change:
- Type in the degrees of the angle you wish -for example, if you want it to be read from bottom to top, your Angle would be 270.
- You can also click the word Rotation in the box wherever you would like it.
- The third way is to click the up and down arrows until you are satisfied with the placement.
- You will need to print the ticket on ticket stock to see the rotation of the text. Print Preview will not show the change.
- PDF format of the tickets: