Did you know you can add a special price or a comp ticket while selling a GA (general admission) show?
- A comp ticket is complimentary so the price is 0 (zero).
- Special price is defined as a specially priced ticket that may be offered to a certain kind of attendee, group sale, or single performance only.
- There are two buttons you will find when you are selecting tickets for a GA sale:
- Add special price tickets
- Add comps
- When you click the Add special price tickets button, a $ (dollar sign) and the price category Special price tix will appear.
- Fill in the price and any other pertinent information.
- If you click on the Add comps button, a 0 (zero) and the price category Comps will appear.
- In our example, we will sell two special price and two comps.
Here is what the sales record looks like.