- If you are using Cinesend, you can generate season package vouchers.
- Webtix previously had a setting to enable event type text replacements that are set within Wintix. The setting was removed so it works without it.
- When you select a PWYC (Pay What You Can) option, a field appears for you to input the amount you wish to pay.
- The seat release function now includes the sale number to ensure only the specified seats are released.
- Updated event details accounts for house and socially distanced seats.
- Seat validation logic checks for gift card entries and removes them for processing seats.
- Surcharge/tax calculations take into consideration any applied discount codes when determining amounts.
- When the Webtix setting ‘customer.
requireLoginBeforeEvents’ is enabled, the admin page becomes inaccessible to anyone.
CSS Team data
- Added in extra error reporting for SQL from the payment verification.
- Re-sequenced general admission price selection rendering logic to better account for only PWYC selections.
- Updated Authorize.net logic to trim all descriptions to be less than 255 characters in the event they overflow.