Have you seen this message in a sales record?
Warning: tickets sold do not equal seats on the chart
- Here is an example … In the sales record, on the General information tab, the correct number of seats are displayed in the Remarks Field.
- However, in the Total tickets area, it displays the incorrect number of tickets.
- You will see a red box: Warning: tickets sold do not equal seats on the chart.
- This can happen in situations like an internet interruption during which the seats aren’t properly connected to the tickets.
- Make a note of the seat numbers and the price categories.
- Go to the Tickets tab.
- Click the Add or change seats for this sale button.
- Click Add or exchange seats.
- The seating plan appears.
- Make sure to select the right seats.
- Go back to the General information tab and you’ll see that the total tickets is now correct.