There are several kinds of discounts you can offer in Wintix 6:
- A percentage discount
- A per ticket discount
- A per order discount
Go to Show | Edit a show | Internet options | Discounts.
First you will want to click the Add a new discount button.
- In the example below, we added a 10% discount per ticket called “Summer Bonanza.”
- Click on the Performance list button if you want the discount to apply ONLY to certain performances.
- In this case, we have selected Mon.-Wed. performances in hopes we can increase the audiences for slower performance days.
- When you are satisfied, click the Save changes button.
Using discounts for in-house sales.
- When you reach the Payment tab while making a sale, click the Add item drop down menu and select the discount.
- Once you have chosen a pay type, Wintix deducts the discount from the total owed.
- The number and total of the discount will appear on your Daily Sales Report.