Scantix provides several advantages.
- Contactless ticketing.
- Each ticket is printed with a unique bar code, ensuring the ticket is not fraudulent.
- When scanned at the door, the tickets are checked for the following:
- Is this the correct performance?
- Has the ticket been previously scanned in?
- Tickets can be scanned out if the patron wishes to leave.
- “Ticket info” function in Scantix displays the customer’s name, date and time they purchased the ticket, and which seats they bought.
- If the bar code is unable to be scanned by the camera or hardware scanner, the app provides the ability to use the on-screen keyboard to enter the bar code manually, as long the bar code’s text is displayed on the ticket.
- Supports QR codes – the most common 2D bar code used in this industry.
- Also supports
- Data Matrix
- Royal Mail Mailmark 2D
- Also supports
Scantix supports the following devices:
- Apple iPhone and iPod Touch with a working camera, running iOS 10.0 and newer
- Android phones with a working camera, running Android 5.0 Lollipop and newer
- Zebra Technologies TC20
- All devices require a stable internet connection, either via WiFi or cellular
Using dedicated mobile scanners
For best results, we recommend using a dedicated mobile scanner. There are many brands of scanners out there. In order to use a dedicated scanner, integration has to be done between Scantix and the scanning device. We have done this for the iPhone and Android. For a dedicated scanner, we have chosen the Zebra TC20.
- A dedicated scanner provides faster scanning compared to personal mobile devices
- The Zebra TC 20 can be used with an optional pistol grip for ease of scanning and ergonomic comfort.
- Click here to see how to use the Zebra TC 20 mobile scanner.
For ordering information, contact email@example.com