- American Disabilities requirements for ticketing
- Central Box Office
- Credit Card Processing
- Datamax printer setup
- Datamax printers
- Desktop Software
- FGL printer setup
- FundRaiser Software
- General Information
- Internet connectivity
- Just for fun
- Season package
- Season tickets
- Seating Plans & Charts
- Webtix Full License
- Webtix Online Ticketing
- Webtix Rental
- Webtix updates
- Wintix 6
- Are there printer compatibility issues if you run Windows 7 on one computer and Window 10 on another?
- Check media error instructions for the Godex RT200i printer
- Do not use special characters in a discount code name for Webtix 6!
- Are you quick sales missing seat numbers?
- Getting the error “Wintix6.exe doesn’t exist in c:Wintix6.exe” when downloading a Wintix 6 update?
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Go to a command prompt (DOS prompt). The steps taken to get the command prompt are slightly different, depending on what version of Windows you’re running: For Windows 7 – click the Start menu The cursor should be flashing in … Continue reading
One of our clients reported the ticket stock has become hung in the output tray of her PA printer. It appeared a ticket(s) was jammed in the cutter area. The blades seemed to be in a somewhat locked manner due … Continue reading
Here are three videos that will teach you how to: Remove the printhead for cleaning Clean the printhead Replace the printhead after cleaning