Sometimes, it’s necessary to make a seating plan bigger. Maybe you’ve added some seats in the theatre.
- With your plan open, Click the Plan tools button (bottom right corner) and depending on where you want to add seats, click one of the following buttons:
- Add a row to the top of the plan
- Add a row to the bottom of the plan
- Add column to left side
- Add column to right side
- In this example, we choose Add a row to the bottom of the plan.
- Your seating plan closes. When it opens, it has an “x” in the status of each cell you’ve added.
- Now you can add valid price codes, row names, seat numbers and sections.