How to get a mailing list for people who have paid for season tickets via specific pay types
(Last Updated On: April 22, 2016)
- Go to Mailing list | Generate a mailing list | Export email
- This report will include a list of everyone who has purchased a season ticket and will include all payment types originally input in Wintix under File | Payment types. You will be able to see those subscribers who have paid using check, in the mail, credit card and internet.
- At the Exporting email addresses window, under Output file type, choose the Spreadsheet radio button.
- Uncheck the two check boxes labeled Skip records with a blank email address and Include only records that have opted in.
- Next, click on the Select by show or performance tab and click on the radio button labeled Select by run of a show.
- Look at the Show name column and check the boxes for the specific season package you are querying.
- Click on the Fields to Export tab and under Type of file to create, choose the Mailing list radio button. When you do this, you will see to the right a list of variables labeled First, Last, etc. Check or uncheck these check boxes as you deem necessary.
- Once you have checked or unchecked the first set of variables, continue to scroll down and look for a check box labeled mainsale.pay_type. Check this box so Wintix will include payment types.
- Before you click on the Export list button, take note of the Mailing list name (see screen shot below). Wintix will automatically give your report a name. You may overwrite this with a name that makes more sense to you.
- Here is an example of what it looks like.
This entry was posted in Desktop Software
, Wintix 6
and tagged tutorial
. Bookmark the permalink