Here is what to do:
- On your computer, go to your devices and printers area of Windows.
- Once you click on Devices and Printers, you will see a listing of printers.
- Right click on the printer and choose Printer properties.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Generally, we recommend choosing the radio button labeled Print directly to the printer. However, in some cases, this causes a delay in printing.
- If this happens to you, then choose the radio buttons labeled Spool print documents so program finishes printing faster and Start printing immediately.
- After the radio buttons have been chosen, click on the Apply and OK buttons and you’re done.
- Try printing tickets in Wintix. You should see a major difference in ticket printing now.