One of our customers wanted to let online patrons know tickets were still available at the door after the show goes off sale.
“I know that we can make tickets go off sale at a certain point prior to the performance but I was wondering if there was any way, instead of having the performance simply disappear, to have a message appear that says something along the lines of ‘Tickets to this performance are only available at the door.’ Is this possible?”
Here’s how to do it:
In your show setup, you can enter verbiage that will appear on the your show page in Webtix.
- Go to Show | Edit a show | Internet options | Show info tab.
- Type in the following html code. (Text in red can be changed to whatever you would like.)
<B> <font size=”3″>Online ticket purchases go off sale 1/2 hour before show time. Tickets for performances that no longer appear for sale online are available at the door. <B> </font>
- The below screen shot is how it appears online.
- I have marked the screen shot in red to explain how to add text that appears here.
- PLEASE NOTE: If the show has only one performance, then the verbiage would need to be added to your events.php page.That is a customization that would require the Webtix team to perform. There would be a small fee for the time to customize your Webtix site.