Go to Show | Edit a show and right click on the Add date button. A new window will appear.
- Set your starting date and ending date.
- Set your Defaults. We will choose the most common performance time, which in this example is 8:00 pm.
- Click Generate times and Wintix will autofill each day of the week with the default time you have chosen.
- Now we edit the defaults. In this example, we have a 2 pm performance on Sunday and Mon., Tues., Wed., are dark so we remove those times.
- Click Add performances and Wintix will autofill from the starting to the ending date. It will copy all the data from the original performance.