While Wintix doesn’t yet have a Search by email address button, you can still find someone by their email address.
- Click on Mailing list.
- Click on Customer lookup.
- Click on Generic search.
- Click on the field and scroll down until you see Email.
- Click on the field that has Contains, Equals, and Begins with. Choose the appropriate parameter.
- Go to the field and type in the email address.
- You can choose a radio button for Search the active customers table or Search the inactive customers table.
- Click on the Search button. If the record displayed is what you want, click on the Use this information button. See screen shot below: