Wintix update 8-17-23
(Last Updated On: August 18, 2023)
- Added a choice for Stripe Connect in the Initialization Menu for our clients using Stripe.
- The Report by show | Performance summary | Seating capacity is fixed. It now correlates with seating capacities that have changed for seating charts that already have sales attached.
- Run of show report – the clerk is now part of the report when it is sent to a spreadsheet.
- Show discounts – no longer prevents removing discounts if used in the sales records.
- Print unprinted tickets for a performance was not responding properly to the printing a season ticket when going to Tools | Ticket Printing | Print tickets sold for a season package.
- In Edit the season mode, the Print the season ticket header box isn’t usually checked. Wintix will no longer crash when printing a season ticket header when the check box is unchecked.
- The Seating chart preview is now including the season ticket sales in the chart displayed.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink