Wintix updates Aug. 2021
(Last Updated On: August 31, 2021)
- When editing a sale and searching by phone number, the message, ‘Nothing found’ will display if no phone number is found.
- Selecting a new label has a fix for an occasional error where the data type was invalid. This should fix a Windows 10 bug on some computers.
- Changes while cancelling a sale will display immediately.
- When charging a credit card, you may now use the second address in a customer record.
- Wintix gives the clerk a warning when they try to release a seat. If a Webtix sale is in progress for that seat, the clerk needs to confirm before the seat gets released.
- Report | by Show | Run of show will put in the pay type when sent to a spreadsheet.
- When processing a GA season ticket, the seats from the first performance will be saved and put in for all subsequent performances.
- When selling either single or season tickets with split payments, the Process button is enabled if the payment type entered as a credit card. The other payment type is added correctly.
- If a credit card is not completed during an an attempt to process the sale, the amount of the sale will be zeroed out.
This entry was posted in Updates
and tagged update
. Bookmark the permalink