- The Initialization Menu has two new features:
- Adds PWYC (pay-what-you-can) function.
- Allows you to browse the transaction log for virtual performances.
- Daily sales report for 1 clerk calculating the tickets accurately.
- Browsing the daily sales report for a time range is now calculating the correct totals.
- Running a report for season tickets to a spreadsheet now includes individual seat records.
- When you edit a sales record, you will now easily see the payment types.
- Seat listings are also now better formatted in the sales record remarks field.
Sales and exchanges
- Partial exchanges are updated for exchanging from a reserved event to a GA event. This has been updated to accommodate all the exchanges that need to be done due to the pandemic.
- Seat details are easier to read on a receipt.
- Wintix no longer crashes when you choose same person, different show after completing a sale.
- When you set up your labels, there is a new button called Delete a report or label. This will remove unused ticket formats
- When tickets are emailed, Wintix notes that in the sales record remarks.
- Names and descriptions of seating charts will no longer display NULL (doesn’t exist) while editing a multi-chart.