Here is where to enter the information and where it appears on your Webtix page.
This information will appear for all performances of a show.
- Go to Show | Edit a show and click on the Internet options tab | Showinfo tab.
- Whatever you enter into the Showinfo tab appears in Webtix when someone clicks the main Show Purchase tab.
- If you want information specific to a performance, go to Show | Edit a show | Edit date (or double click on the date) | Click on the Perf Info 1 and Perf Info 2 tabs.
- Once you click on the Purchase button for a performance, the next window shows the text entered into the Perf Info 1 tab.
- Once you select your seats or number of tickets and click Continue, the next window displays perf info 1 and perf info 2.
NOTE: If you want your patrons to use form choices during their purchase (dinner entree choice, for example), they are input in the Showinfo3 tab. You can do it on your own if you, or someone you know, is proficient in HTML. If not, please contact email@example.com or call 831-583-0641. We can put it in for you for an affordable fee.