- American Disabilities requirements for ticketing
- Central Box Office
- Credit Card Processing
- Datamax printer setup
- Datamax printers
- Desktop Software
- FGL printer setup
- FundRaiser Software
- General Information
- Internet connectivity
- Just for fun
- Season package
- Season tickets
- Seating Plans & Charts
- Webtix Full License
- Webtix Online Ticketing
- Webtix Rental
- Webtix updates
- Wintix 6
- Are there printer compatibility issues if you run Windows 7 on one computer and Window 10 on another?
- Check media error instructions for the Godex RT200i printer
- Do not use special characters in a discount code name for Webtix 6!
- Are you quick sales missing seat numbers?
- Getting the error “Wintix6.exe doesn’t exist in c:Wintix6.exe” when downloading a Wintix 6 update?
Monthly Archives: July 2017
This post is primarily for CSS internal use but if you read this and find that this is your issue, feel free to try the solution or call us for support. A client’s ticket was printing like this: Here is … Continue reading
You should back up everyday. The only cost is a couple minutes of time and it is valuable insurance. We do our own backups – in a different way, though. We use what is called a “replication server.” This is … Continue reading
Click this link to download a copy of the Wintix/Webtix 6 Shopping Cart Agreement Webtix WebtixPro 6 Shopping Cart Agreement 7 18 2017
You may not even be aware that the email address you use for Webtix receipts and tickets has been blacklisted. What you may be experiencing is that your patrons aren’t receiving their receipts, sales don’t appear to go through, or … Continue reading