|Want the colors of your online seating plan to match the colors of your website?
Or want the colors to reflect price categories?
It’s simple! Just let us know which colors you want and we’ll upload them.
In the example below, a Webtix subscriber wanted its patrons to easily see which seats were in the “gold,” “silver,” and “bronze” categories.
You will need a service contract in place for this service or you can pay a nominal fee on a per incident basis.
- American Disabilities requirements for ticketing
- Central Box Office
- Coronavirus information
- Credit Card Processing
- Datamax printer setup
- Datamax printers
- Desktop Software
- FGL printer setup
- FundRaiser Software
- General Information
- Gift cards
- Internet connectivity
- Just for fun
- Season package
- Season tickets
- Seating Plans & Charts
- Webtix Full License
- Webtix Online Ticketing
- Webtix Rental
- Webtix updates
- Wintix 6
- Getting an error message when you try to back up your Wintix?
- What payment gateways do Wintix and Webtix work with?
- How to set up a regularly scheduled, recurring GA (general admission) show
- How good internet speeds can make your Wintix work better
- Stripe error 0 – can’t process cards with Stripe in Wintix