You can tell Wintix to print a receipt to an email.
On the General Information tab of the customer’s sales record:
- Click on Print a receipt – the printing a receipt window will appear.
- Click on Print to email.
- Click on Print the receipt.
- You will see the screen below appear, where you must have all of your email server information entered (as in the example shown).
- You then can view the file that the customer will get.
- Click on Email and the file will be emailed, assuming that you have entered all information correctly.
- Your IT dept or computer administrator should have your server name, port, etc.