Once your API login and transaction key has been put into Webtix, there is one final step that needs to be done:
- Sell yourself a ticket. Use your regular credit card.
- When you are done, check the Wintix report and make sure the sale shows up. Check the Reports | by Day | Credit card log. Make sure the sale shows up there too.
- Using the Authorize.net Virtual Terminal, check that the transaction appears on that report. Once you have gotten to this point, you know the credit cards are getting charged properly.
- Cancel the sale in the Authorize.net Virtual Terminal. This will refund your money
- Cancel the sale in Wintix
Once you do this, you can be assured that Webtix is working.