Wintix will work on a Mac, but you also need Parallels, Boot Camp, VMWare Fusion, or Crossover Mac.
Parallels and Boot Camp work by using their own copy of Windows. You need to purchase both the program and Windows. (Crossover Mac uses a Windows emulator. This is less expensive than purchasing another copy of Windows. We have never used Crossover with a Mac. If you want to try it, they have a free trial.) Is it more worthwhile to install and configure this software on your Mac or purchase an inexpensive PC? It depends on what your time is worth.
Here are some useful links:
- Watch a video on how to set up Parallels on a Mac.
- Here is where to buy Parallels.
- If you need Windows, there are two options:
- Purchase and download Windows (Home or Pro) from Microsoft.
- If physical installation media (DVD) is available, that will work if you have a product key for activation.