- You can run a daily sales report, Run of show report and Performance summary report to a spreadsheet with all the fields.
- Season ticket report can now be appended to the output file
- Performance summary report can now include old sales, as well as current sales.
- You can run a show schedule to a spreadsheet.
- Credit card numbers removed from daily sales report – no more erroneous dates.
- PDF generating files were updated to include all critical files.
- Removed extraneous character from the seating plan display and report.
- The Performance summary report will count capacities and seats sold in multi-charts.
- Updated permissions for selling comp tickets.
- Wintix users not able to swipe cards for Quick sales now can swipe them.
- You can force a standard ticket format to install on a workstation by going to File | Ticket setup and right-clicking on the Windows printer set up button.
- American Disabilities requirements for ticketing
- Central Box Office
- Coronavirus information
- Credit Card Processing
- Datamax printer setup
- Datamax printers
- Desktop Software
- FGL printer setup
- FundRaiser Software
- General Information
- Gift cards
- Internet connectivity
- Just for fun
- Season package/season tickets
- Seating Plans & Charts
- Updates – Webtix
- Updates – Wintix
- Video tutorial
- Webtix Full License
- Webtix Online Ticketing
- Webtix Rental
- Wintix 6