- In Wintix, go to Mailing list|Generate a mailing list|Export email.
- Mailing list name – this is the path that the file will be saved to and the name of the file will be EmailExport_Today’s-date-year.
- Change ONLY the name, not the path, to something that makes sense to you, whatever you want to name it.
- Output file type = DBF file.
- You can choose whether to Skip records with blank email addresses and choose to Include only records that have opted in.
- You can run the report by a range of sale dates, using the Select by sale date tab and entering the starting/ending dates.
- Or you can leave that blank and run the report wide open for all dates.
- Now click on Export list.
- A DBF window will appear.
- You can take a look at it, then just close it.
- Now run through the same steps above, but this time you’ll be running the report for season package sales only, instead of run of show reports.
- Name this file a unique name as well.
- Then, compare the two files, by using these steps:
Go to Mailing List | Utilities | Compare 2 Files (subtraction).
You will need to navigate to your desktop (where the export email files are saved).
Choose your runofshowreport.dbf file in the left hand window.
Choose your seasonpackagereport.dbf in the right hand window.
Click on Compare the files.
Click Yes when it asks you if this is what you want.