- American Disabilities requirements for ticketing
- Central Box Office
- Credit Card Processing
- Datamax printer setup
- Datamax printers
- Desktop Software
- FGL printer setup
- FundRaiser Software
- General Information
- Internet connectivity
- Just for fun
- Season package
- Season tickets
- Seating Plans & Charts
- Webtix Full License
- Webtix Online Ticketing
- Webtix Rental
- Webtix updates
- Wintix 6
- Are there printer compatibility issues if you run Windows 7 on one computer and Window 10 on another?
- Check media error instructions for the Godex RT200i printer
- Do not use special characters in a discount code name for Webtix 6!
- Are you quick sales missing seat numbers?
- Getting the error “Wintix6.exe doesn’t exist in c:Wintix6.exe” when downloading a Wintix 6 update?
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Here’s a short, helpful video that shows you the proper way to load tickets in a ticket printer. Though this demonstration is for a GoDEX printer, the instructions are basically the same no matter what brand you are using. The … Continue reading
Here is how to add some common types of service charges and fees: Walk up or over the phone Go to File | Payment types. Add the service charge on the payment type you use for these sales. Online sale, … Continue reading
There are two ways of doing this. If you use the Add or Exchange seats button, you will need to remember to release/return the old seats (see below), as well as select the new seats, or you will have double … Continue reading
How to install and configure a printer driver and load ticket stock/thermal labels – for GoDEX printer
If you just need to install the correct driver for a GoDEX printer, click on the following link: GoDEX printer driver. Then click the download button to get the driver. If you need to download the correct driver and have … Continue reading