To get publicity codes to pull up for each sales record, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (831) 920-1254 so we can email you two files you will need!
- Save both of the attached files into the C:\Tix7\Reports\Day\Sales folder.
- Run a Report | By day | Sales report.
- Choose the starting and ending dates.
- Choose any other options you wish.
- Choose Custom report format at the bottom of that Report by day for all sales window (see screen shot below).
- Click Run the report.
- This will give you the publicity code ID beside each sale record listed on the report. The ID is a number that Wintix generates in the background to identify each publicity code).
- Go to Report | By show | Publicity.
- That will give you a list of names that coincide with the publicity_code_id that you got from the first report.
- NOTE: Currently, there is no report that has been formatted to pull publicity code names into a daily report.
If you’d like a custom report built for you, which would be considered custom work. Our rates for customization of reports, etc can be found on the Center Stage Software website.