- Go to File | Ticket setup | Windows printer setup.
- The Label Designer appears.
- Click on the Report controls button (the button showing a hammer) and that will bring up your Report controls toolbar.
- Click on the ab icon located on the report controls toolbar. (If you hover over the button, you will see the word “field”.)
- Click on the ticket format/label designer and the Field Properties box will open up.
- Type the following exactly as it appears below (pay close attention to the syntax, as all spaces and characters need to be exact):
“Sale ” + ltrim(str(sale_num))
- Click OK on the Fields Properties box and then save your ticket format before closing it out.
- This should put the sale number on your ticket. You can copy that over to the stub if you want the sale number to appear there as well.