Below are links to 2021 newsletters.
- Federal grant update – Save Our Stages is now Shuttered Venue Grant
- Please make sure you open emails about software updates
- Sell tickets to events that are both streaming and live at the same time
- Don’t forget Wintix has automatic social distancing seating plans
- Webtix to integrate with Cinesend and other streaming platforms soon
- Reminder: new Wintix features to help during COVID restrictions
- Track your donations with a handy report
- Check your internet speed to make sure it’s not interrupting sales
- Anti-social seating – buy one, buy all at a table or in a group
- Archive a show
- Run reports on archived shows
- Delete inactive names or make them active again
- Create a presale with an exclusive hyperlink
- Give your Fan Clubs a special offer just for them
- Please tell us the full details of your software issues
- Make sure your patrons buy tickets from an authorized seller
- Change ticket prices after you’ve done sales
- Get one-on-one Wintix/Webtix training
- May be time to get a new ticket printer
- Don’t forget to update your software
Sell merchandise at performances of your choosing
CALL us if you have a big on sale coming up
Your internet speed is a big factor in how your software works
Say hi to DJ
- You can find an updates email archive on the Help Desk
- Is it a Wintix or a Webtix update?
- Learn how to do split payments in Wintix 6
- Error message when you try to back up your data?
- Don’t let your patrons’ emails bounce
- Keep up with updates
- Get help on the Help Desk
- When to use Run of Show v. Categories & Prices
- Support team’s new phone extensions
- We are so grateful for you!
- Add a COVID policy to your Webtix page
- How to add a hyperlink to your email receipt or ticket email
- Getting notices about bounced email receipts?
- The wild west trail that your email follows
- Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga sing “Winter Wonderland.”
- CSS holiday hours.