Say someone buys another ticket and you need to add money into the existing transaction so it can be in same payment record.
PLEASE NOTE: This is to add a payment for an event with reserved seats. If the event is general admission (GA), please go here.
- Go to Sales | Sales records and find the record.
- Go to the Tickets tab and click Add or change seats for this sale.
- In this case, we will select Add or exchange seats.
- The seating chart appears.
- Select your seats.
- The Adding a payment record window appears.
NOTE: If you click on the Payment type down arrow, you will see all the payment types available. You do not need to choose the payment type used for the original transaction.
- After you have completed the payment and clicked the Add payment record button, go to the Payments tab and see that the new amount has been added and balances.