Gmail is a little different from standard email:
- Gmail uses port 987 and is encrypted
- Anything sent to the server must be encrypted in order to be accepted
- Gmail accounts are free and do not take much time to set up.That means that you do not need to use your local ISP.
- ISPs can be difficult to get hold of and cryptic when delivering information.
- Gmail does a pretty good job of filtering spam out of email. As a result, ISPs tend to trust Gmail. The result is that your customers get the email you send.
- Gmail will send everything: reports, receipts and tickets.
How to set up Gmail in Wintix:
- Install the latest update to Wintix by going to Help | About Wintix | Download update.
- There are a few ways to get to the email screen, but here is one that your may follow: Go to Sales | Sales records | Go to the last sale.
- On the General information tab, click the “Print a receipt” button.
- Select the “to Email” radio button.
- If you want to attach tickets as well, check the “Email tix with receipt” box.
- Click on the “Print the receipt” button.
- The email window will open.
- Enter the information highlighted in yellow below.