Used for pre-sales or for members of a fan club who need a reward
- Enter the show, dates, times, prices.
- Enter the special prices you want available as promotional codes. You can have as many promotional codes as you want. Note: each promotional code will be for all the seats.
- Under the domain, enter the promoter’s name.
- Enter the internet domain. For prices, check the price box, Special price (at the bottom of the list). Note: do not check any of the other prices. If you do, the show will show up on Webtix as an available show.
- Go to Webtix | Admin.php | Quicklinks. You will see a list of shows.
Copy the URL part of the link code. That is what will get sent to members of the fan club.
- Send out the emails to the fan club. These emails will have the URL for the show and the promotional codes to enter for the prices.
- The fans will click on the link you send them. Then, they can enter the price codes to see what is the price they will pay.