At this time, Wintix does not allow you to itemize the sales tax on the receipt instead of adding it to the “service charge” on the receipt.
You can, however, add the words “Includes sales tax” by the service charge total on your receipt.
To add text to a ticket format:
- Go to File |Ticket setup | Windows printer setup. This will bring up the label designer (your default ticket format is named lasertix.lbx).
- Click on the A on the small report controls box (see screen shot below of report controls box).
- Then click on the place on your ticket format where you want the words to appear.
- Type your words.
- Then click on a blank spot on your ticket format
- Then go back and double click on the word/words you just typed and a label properties windows will open up.
- Click on the Style tab if you want to change the font/size (click the … button beside the box labeled Font and choose your font, size, etc.
- The text box can be moved by selecting it, then moving it with your mouse or with the arrow keys on your keyboard.