The standard report has generic pay types (ie. pay type 1, 2, etc.) but you can modify them and create a custom report with specific pay types.
- Go to Reports | by Day | What shows were sold.
- Choose Custom ticket format – With Pay Types.frx
- Click on Modify and the Report Designer window will display:
- Where you see Abbreviation | Tix | Sale | Pay1 | Pay2, etc, double-click on Pay 1. This will take you to the General tab.
- On the General tab in the Expression box, you will see Pay1. Replace Pay1 with cash or whatever pay type you wish you have assigned in the Wintix paytype menu.
- Repeat the steps above to replace pay2, pay3, etc.
NOTE: Only change the Pay1, Pay2, etc. on the line where Abbreviation, Tix, Sale are. Do not change any of the other pay1, pay2 labels that you see.