- Go to Mailing list | Generate a mailing list | Export email.
- The Exporting email addresses window will open.
- Click on the Select by show or performance tab. There are three output file types you can choose from: DBF, spreadsheet and text file. Also there are two check boxes: Skip records… and Include only records… Once you have chosen the appropriate query, click on the Export list button.
Here’s another way to create a report listing those patrons attending a particular show.
- Go to Reports | By show | Single Performance or Run of a show.
- Choose the show for your report.
- You may send to the printer or to a dbf file.
- Once you have chosen the type of report, click on Run the Report button.
- If you send the report to a spreadsheet, all data will be exported to your Excel spreadsheet. Once you open up the file, you can then modify the report and delete whatever columns or rows you wish to delete.